WPLOCKER.COM

WPMUdev All Wordpress Plugins Pack

November 5, 2013 | Views: 24047 | Categories: Plugins » Wpmudev
WPMUdev All Wordpress Plugins Pack

WPMUdev has over 100 professionally designed & supported award winning WordPress plugins and themes covering everything from eCommerce, to marketing, to membership tools, social media integration, WordPress Multisite, or even BuddyPress.

Demo: http://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/plugins/

http://www.hotfiles.ro/download/wpmudevplugins2013.rar/990904
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0XRDDIVM/WPMUdevPlugins2013.rar_links
http://dfiles.eu/files/g11ncyh3c
http://www.myuplbox.com/file/download/948722
http://www.share-byte.net/FyiIoO
http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/87620463/file.html
http://www.nowdownload.ch/dl/k0h1h5ho62xft
http://www.upl.me/B8tHRA
http://ul.to/0ktjliyp


(votes: 8)
 admin |   Comments (18) | 

By NScarpa

#1   -

someone got also the last plugins? Im talking about wp for ios, wp for android ecc
November 29, 2013
   

By admin

#2   -

Quote: NScarpa
someone got also the last plugins? Im talking about wp for ios, wp for android ecc

looking for these also. here's a november pack up to appointments+ if anyone needs
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/35681679/file.html
November 29, 2013
   

By NScarpa

#3   -

Quote: admin
Quote: NScarpa
someone got also the last plugins? Im talking about wp for ios, wp for android ecc

looking for these also. here's a november pack up to appointments+ if anyone needs
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/35681679/file.html

If you got it could you be so kind to upload them? Thank you for everything
January 8, 2014
   

By Beamerz

#4   -

Any change to got all latest files?
Thanks
January 22, 2014
   

By admin

#5   -

Quote: Beamerz
Any change to got all latest files?
Thanks

let me know what you need
January 22, 2014
   

By Beamerz

#6   -

For now i only want to test the theme switcher out!? Thanks

Quote: admin
Quote: Beamerz
Any change to got all latest files?
Thanks

let me know what you need


For now i only want the theme switcher for testing.

Thanks.
January 22, 2014
   

By admin

#7   -

Quote: Beamerz
For now i only want to test the theme switcher out!? Thanks

Quote: admin
Quote: Beamerz
Any change to got all latest files?
Thanks

let me know what you need


For now i only want the theme switcher for testing.

Thanks.

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/32040572/file.html
January 23, 2014
   

By duhuh

#8   -

Hey please can I grab update for the Youtube plugin?

The current one is on 1.1 and the newest is 1.3, When I try ti update it breaks it.

As well as on the current on the pop up is not working.
January 23, 2014
   

By admin

#9   -

Quote: duhuh
Hey please can I grab update for the Youtube plugin?

The current one is on 1.1 and the newest is 1.3, When I try ti update it breaks it.

As well as on the current on the pop up is not working.

youtube featured video? 1.1 is the latest! thats the only one i have
January 24, 2014
   

#10   -

Quote: admin
Quote: Beamerz
Any change to got all latest files?
Thanks

let me know what you need


If you got it could you be so kind to upload wpmudev autoblog version 4.0.3 ? Thank you for everything
January 29, 2014
   

By admin

#11   -

Quote: comready
If you got it could you be so kind to upload wpmudev autoblog version 4.0.3 ? Thank you for everything

4.0.3 http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/87462395/file.html
January 30, 2014
   

By deprito

#12   -

Can you upload Snapshot version 2.4.1?
January 30, 2014
   

#13   -

Hi admin, may I have the latest ultimate facebook plugin please...Just please. Or is there anyway to turn off the wpmu dev update?

Thank you.
February 3, 2014
   

By chloe75

#14   -

Could you please upload the autoblog version 4.0.4. The 4.0.3 is full of bugs. Thanx :)
February 3, 2014
   

#15   -

Quote: admin
Quote: comready
If you got it could you be so kind to upload wpmudev autoblog version 4.0.3 ? Thank you for everything

4.0.3 http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/87462395/file.html


If you got it could you be so kind to upload wpmudev autoblog version 4.0.9 or 4.0.9.1 ? Thank you for everything
March 22, 2014
   

#16   -

Quote: admin
Quote: comready
If you got it could you be so kind to upload wpmudev autoblog version 4.0.3 ? Thank you for everything

4.0.3 http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/87462395/file.html

If you got it could you be so kind to upload wpmudev autoblog version 4.0.9 or 4.0.9.1 ? Thank you for everything

Quote: admin
Quote: comready
If you got it could you be so kind to upload wpmudev autoblog version 4.0.3 ? Thank you for everything

4.0.3 http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/87462395/file.html

If you got it could you be so kind to upload wpmudev autoblog version 4.0.9 or 4.0.9.1 ? Thank you for everything
April 18, 2014
   

#17   -

Please reupload the links
August 23, 2014
   

By admin

#18   -

Quote: cryptodice
Please reupload the links

http://www.wplocker.com/plugins/wpmudev-plugins/1940-all-wpmudev-plugins-pack-ja
nuary-2014-updated.html
August 24, 2014
   


Information
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.

username
password

Forgot your password?
Create an account
LATEST COMMENTS


PROUDLY RECOMMENDING BLUEHOST.COM