Plugins

WP Smush Pro v3.2.2 - Image Compression Plugin

WP Smush Pro v3.2.2 - Image Compression Plugin
User's choice, award winning and benchmark tested – The fastest, easiest and best-performing image compression plugin for WordPress! Automatically optimize and resize every image in any directory on your WordPress or Multisite on upload. Save space and speed up your site with the incredible power of WP Smush Pro.

Demo: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wp-smush-pro/

https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/nDjvKVLk/file.html
http://ul.to/80c8ylzb
http://uploadboy.me/mdvtr5cwb7so/smushpro322.rar.html
https://www.upload.ee/files/10227629/smushpro322.rar.html
https://upload.ac/q96q82kri7h0
https://ulozto.net/!KTbeOiSPzk1Y/smushpro322-rar
https://openload.co/f/NCWUBelwkVw/smushpro322.rar
https://novafile.com/ldsy4sz2inrz
https://mirrorace.com/m/2Txl4
https://megaupload.nz/34p9Qezene
https://filerio.in/w08v6jmcdqox
https://ddl.to/lbq2tydu0or3
https://bayfiles.com/v9p9Qezdn1
https://anonfile.com/x8p1Qdzan4
https://4downfiles.org/ethke8uwbs16
https://1fichier.com/?gcqlzsncfym1n29tukwo

Related Articles

Comments(9)

    MaT wrote:
    great up !
    is this nulled ?

    thanks
    what wrote:
    No it's not, pro features don't work

    If anyone has an idea how to bypass license check please let us know
    admin wrote:
    Quote: what
    No it's not, pro features don't work

    If anyone has an idea how to bypass license check please let us know

    What exactly are you doing? This is the pro version. The free version doesnt have the integration options and other things. I have just compared both versions. It doesnt need to be nulled.
    what wrote:
    Quote: admin
    Quote: what
    No it's not, pro features don't work

    If anyone has an idea how to bypass license check please let us know

    What exactly are you doing? This is the pro version. The free version doesnt have the integration options and other things. I have just compared both versions. It doesnt need to be nulled.


    Hi admin,

    This version didn't allow me to save the Super-Smush and Save Original Pics option and when I bulk-smush it says "
    It looks like Smush couldn’t verify your WPMU DEV membership so Pro features have been disabled for now. If you think this is an error, run a re-check or get in touch with our support team." and the conversion doesn't start.

    Does it work on your end?
    admin wrote:
    Quote: what
    Quote: admin
    Quote: what
    No it's not, pro features don't work

    If anyone has an idea how to bypass license check please let us know

    What exactly are you doing? This is the pro version. The free version doesnt have the integration options and other things. I have just compared both versions. It doesnt need to be nulled.


    Hi admin,

    This version didn't allow me to save the Super-Smush and Save Original Pics option and when I bulk-smush it says "
    It looks like Smush couldn’t verify your WPMU DEV membership so Pro features have been disabled for now. If you think this is an error, run a re-check or get in touch with our support team." and the conversion doesn't start.

    Does it work on your end?

    Click re-check. It should say its okay.
    what wrote:
    Works! Awesome, thanks.
    MaT wrote:
    i have also tested it & works great without any issue

    do you have also the latest release ?

    thanks
    jiyawet wrote:
    update 3.2.4
    MaT wrote:
    works perfect - love this plugin :-)

    admin do you have maybe latest release nulled ?

    thanks in advance ;-)

Add a Comment / Request Re-upload / Post Mirror Links

Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.